Science fair signups have begun!
Get signed up now! We use an online form for signups:
Registration closes March
17 24, 2017
Due to popular demand, Registration will stay open another week! You have until Friday, March 24 to get your registration done! That is the latest we can possibly hold it open.
Here is the informational flyer that went home in your child’s backpack: ScienceFair2017_Flyer
“People love to wonder, and that is the seed of science” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Dixie Canyon Science Fair is back for its fifth year! Will you join us in creating a world of wonder for our children?
What do the students gain from participating?
- Creativity and innovation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Communication and collaboration
- Initiative and self-direction
- Productivity and accountability
- Information, communications, & tech literacy
- Engagement in scientific investigation beyond class work
- The development of a sense of personal capabilities
- Enhancement of science process skills
- Development of 21st century skills for a 21st century workplace
- An appreciation for the relevance of science in daily life
- A ribbon that tells the world that they participated!
- Fun and great memories!