Science fair registration has closed. We will see you at the fair on April 20!
Here is the informational flyer that went home in your child’s backpack: ScienceFair2017_Flyer
“People love to wonder, and that is the seed of science” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Dixie Canyon Science Fair is back for its fifth year! Will you join us in creating a world of wonder for our children?
What do the students gain from participating?
- Creativity and innovation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Communication and collaboration
- Initiative and self-direction
- Productivity and accountability
- Information, communications, & tech literacy
- Engagement in scientific investigation beyond class work
- The development of a sense of personal capabilities
- Enhancement of science process skills
- Development of 21st century skills for a 21st century workplace
- An appreciation for the relevance of science in daily life
- A ribbon that tells the world that they participated!
- Fun and great memories!